Monday, December 3, 2012

I forgot to mention...

If you are a subscriber to Amazon Prime (their free shipping for a certain dollar amount per year) and have a Kindle, there are some books you can download for free.  I think it's something like one book per month.

Well, both Survivors and The Godshead are in that program.  So, if you'd like to see what my writing is like, but don't want to pay for it, you can download it for free through Amazon Prime. You get to read a new book for free, and I get paid for it--win-win!

The books are two very different entities, with very different tones.  There are a couple of reviews of Survivors on a couple of other blogs (I've linked the ones I've seen in a separate page--the tab's up top).  There are sample stories (some from the same world, some not) over at The Godshead Tavern, if you just want a sample of my writing style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.