Sunday, December 9, 2012

You'd think I'd feel better...

I slept 'til 9:30 this morning.  Odysseus got up with the imp--the pixie slept 'til nine. 

You'd think I'd feel better, would have more patience and understanding.  I thought I'd feel better, and have more patience and understanding for a little boy that was so full of energy he literally can't sit still, and can't go outside to play.

I was wrong. 

Then again, the imp has been eating the pixie's breakfast, trying to sneak off and drink her chocolate milk, shoving her over, hitting her with toys, and generally being a mean little shit. 

And I've been up for a little over two hours, and am flat out of patience with him.

It's not helped by the sinus headache from hell that just won't go away.

It's time for comfort food: potatoes, onions, and green bell peppers fried in bacon grease, and sweet cornbread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.