Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dinner with friends...

A couple of good friends of ours came over this evening.  I made taco casserole (leave out the enchilada sauce from the beef enchilada casserole in my recipes), and we had oatmeal cranberry white chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

Oh, and many, many toddler giggles.  I can't rightly call the pixie a baby, anymore, and the imp is pretty well grown out of toddler-hood (though not many giggles from him, since he kept getting in trouble). 

It seemed to be fun for all.

I only wish I could host some of my blog buddies...too bad they all live so far away.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.