Thursday, July 30, 2015

WTF!!!

I'm sure my readers have heard about the senseless, horrible murder of Cecil the Lion by a ball-less American dentist* on a canned safari hunt.  I mean, I actively avoid the news and headlines, and I've heard of it.

What I want to know is how many of you had heard of the second video of Planned Parenthood "leaders" negotiating the sale of "tissue"?  Or that Planned Parenthood is so freaked out by an honest representation of their own sheer evil that they've gone to court to acquire a gag order to prevent the release of more videos?


There is something seriously wrong with a good number of the people of this nation.  And even worse wrong with the media.

*Not my opinion.  The opinions of those threatening to kill, stuff, and mount said dentist.  I couldn't care less than I do about somebody with more money than sense paying to have big game brought to them to shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.