Thursday, July 30, 2015

I think Rand Paul might have gotten my vote next November.

He's busting ass to defund Planned Parenthood.  Yes, there are other senators in on it, and lots of representatives (though, oddly enough, no Democrats).  But Paul is the one running for President. 

He's someone I can hold my nose and vote for. 

Especially on this particular issue (which has been compounded and made worse by this).

Edmund Burke was right.  And, for the most part (and probably due to a fuckton of blackmail), many good men have been recently either doing nothing or siding with evil.

2 comments:

  1. I think Cruz has been pushing it hard too. That being said, I've really tuned out on news. I just don't give that much of a shit anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but something about Cruz just rubs me the wrong way. I can't stand the smarmy little bastard on a personal level. Rand Paul irritates me a lot less.

      I've been actively avoiding the news, but I still hear more than I want to. ;)

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.