Thursday, February 9, 2012

Not fun.

I woke up with a migraine, yesterday.  Still have it, today.  I also have about nineteen papers that came in last night, and I have 72 hours, by contract, to grade them.

If I weren't contractually required to have that kind of turn-around, I'd likely wait to grade them until the migraine had gone away (or at least, eased), because I have a really hard time being a fair and objective grader when I'm in pain. 

Here's hoping I don't get myself in trouble by telling students that obviously didn't bother to read the textbook chapter covering the assignment that they're too dumb to be in college and they should just drop out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.