- Migraines when I have grading to do.
- Special snowflakes that squawk about how they don't understand an assignment, so they didn't do it.
- Special snowflakes that don't read the textbook before squawking about not understanding an assignment, so they didn't do it.
- Special snowflakes that wonder why they got a zero on that assignment that they didn't read the chapter over, didn't understand, and didn't do (see a theme here, people? There's more than one of them. There's more than two. I've got seven out of forty-six enrolled.)
- The idiot judge that set Jerry Sandusky's bail at anything less than half a billion dollars.
- Teachers, babysitters, and daycare workers that molest their charges. If anyone wonders why I don't put my kids in daycare, or leave them with a babysitter...explain to me exactly how you can.
- The current totalitarian regime in Washington, D.C., and their discriminatory actions against the majority of U.S. citizens in their trampling of the first, second, fourth, and fifth amendments.
1 hour ago