Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Working...

I'm busy writing on the children's book I had the idea for.  I'm thinking it'll be around 75 pages, and cost about $4.99 for the paperback.  I doubt it will take me more than a few days to write the first draft, since it's unlikely to be more than about 10,000 words (as opposed to Pendragon, which topped out around 60,000). 

I'm a bit over 2,000 words in, and I've roughed out a general outline, so I know where it's going.  I've just finished the very beginning of the story of the stuffed horse.  It's been given a gender (female) and a name by the little girl that picked it out.  Next comes the adventures.

Yes, I am planning on publishing this.  The first copy goes to the little girl that asked for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.