Saturday, March 15, 2014

Irritating little...

I love my children.  I love my children.  I love my children.  I really, really do.  

They wait.  They behave themselves.  They play quietly and well, together.  I sneak off to a different room, out of easy earshot, to spend five minutes on housework.  Next thing I know?

CRASH!!! "NO!  GET OUTA MY ROOM!!" *screams*

Pixie screeches "OUCH!"

Five minutes.  Five freakin' minutes. 

And in that five minutes, they each get sent to their own rooms, to stay until supper. 

So much for having them help me with laundry. 

3 comments:

  1. I know some Gypsies who steal children. I'll give them a call for you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.