Friday, January 17, 2014

Today is going to be busy.

Odysseus will be helping TinCan Assassin and his wife get the lease signed, get all of the utilities switched over to their name, going to class, helping them unload their stuff, and then going to work this evening.  I'm going to be childminding, and catching up on stuff I didn't get done yesterday because I had a hell of a long day with two and a half hours, followed by pretty much five hours sitting in an office that was on a busy hall, with my back either to a door or to a big, empty room, which had me jumpy and nervy pretty much the whole time. 

I'm definitely going to see if I can't beg office space off of the library. 

And I'm going to be ready for bed by the time I get there tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.