Thursday, January 16, 2014

So far, so good...

I haven't seen hide nor hair of another adjunct in the three and a half hours I've been sitting in the office.  I will, however, hold that thought.

Our department secretary notified me that I can talk to the library secretary, explain that I teach in the library, and ask if there's anywhere I can reserve to hold office hours.  If one of my colleagues that I happen to detest happens to show up, I may well do that. 

Hell, I may do it anyway.  The English building is halfway across campus from the library (which doesn't count, since the library is pretty much dead center of the campus, right between Admin and science/math).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.