Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I can see the finish line!!

I just picked up papers yesterday and this morning (they were due by midnight last night--no way am I staying up that long, just to collect papers), and managed to get about half graded as I was picking them up.

That makes three out of four papers for both classes. And we've got two more full weeks and one partial (Thanksgiving Break starts next Wednesday) before semester's over. Then, I have five weeks off before doing it all again.

Hopefully, in those five weeks, I can find the time and energy to get some of my planned writing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.