Wednesday, November 23, 2011

AAARGH!!!

So, I sold my PK380 to raise the cash to buy a .22 upper for my STI. Got home and ordered one. They said it was in stock when we ordered it, then sent Odysseus an e-mail saying they wouldn't have one to send us for 6-8 weeks.

I need to go shooting again. Better to put holes in paper than let my head explode with frustration over lying sacks of $#!& that don't have in stock what they say they have in stock.

Anybody know where I can get a good .22 conversion kit for a 1911?

4 comments:

  1. Testing---Google won't let me sign into a "google'' account--BFD!

    It only effects my comments

    OCM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked the right post for something so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...Midway's out of stock on what I was looking for, too. Thanks, though, TinCan Assassin.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.