Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for my husband and my children. I'm thankful I have a roof over my head, clothes to wear, enough to eat, and lights, water, heat, and internet. I'm thankful for my friends and family. There's lots of other stuff, too, but those are the major ones.

Come to think of it, I have a whole lot more to be thankful for than I do to complain about. Most of us do. Most of us forget that fact.

Let's try to do better this year. One of the easiest ways to do better is to think about it.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. You're right---the GOOD STUFF in life for out weighs the BAD STUFF!

    Oldcatman

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad human nature causes us to tend to take for granted the good, and only notice the bad, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.