Monday, February 11, 2013

*snerk*

I'm not sure if I'm suffering from allergies (a possibility) or coming down with a cold, so I decided on pre-emption, and had a hot toddy about an hour ago.  Throat feels better, head feels better, so either way, it helped.

However...as I'm sitting here, writing this, the empty cup is sitting on the coffee table about three feet from my knees.  Our black cat is sitting next to the cup, with her head shoved as far into the mug as she can get it, licking the residue off the inside of the cup.  I can hear her tongue scratching on the ceramic. 

Apparently, Shadow likes Even Williams Honey.  And lemon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.