Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Goals for the week...

Today is Tuesday--I'm a couple days late posting this.  Last week got partly derailed by the snow and ice, so we rescheduled the meeting at Lowe's for this week, same day and time. 

Without further ado...

1. Living room.  The living room desperately needs some attention.  I need to pull the couch out a bit and fish out the toys and clothes and trash that the kids have been dropping back there.  I also need to rearrange a few things that we put behind a fence around the TV and DVDs to keep the kids from messing with them as much. 

2. Keep up with grading.

3. Keep appointment to get the kitchen redone. 

4. Rewrite The Last Pendragon, and write on the other stories I've got going. 

5. Rewrite the Comp I textbook for classroom use. 

I doubt that I'll manage it all, but I can at least try.

2 comments:

  1. 1, 2, and 3 can be done with high explosives, leaving you time to do 4 and 5 at your leisure...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1, 2 & 3: Nah. Odysseus is going to help me tomorrow by keeping the kids out from underfoot while I get crap out from behind the couch--it should take about an hour or so. I'm about a third of the way done with my grading for last week (had a migraine hit me in the right side of my head Friday night that went away Sunday night), and should be finished with mine by tonight, then my colleague's tomorrow morning while the kids are watching their PBS programming, and the appointment for the kitchen is Thursday. I've got until August for 5, and I've been working on my novels pretty steadily when the kids are both sleeping.

      I keep hoping that, if I can just get enough out there, more people will start noticing my work, and I can replace my pittance of an income. At which point, I quit trying to teach, and start writing full-time.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.