Thursday, October 6, 2011

Big day.

The imp is turning three today. We're taking him to his grandparents for the day in a little while. Right now, he's watching Growing Up... on Animal Planet. Yesterday it was sitka deer, today it's a dromedary camel. He loves this kind of thing about critters, and Animal Planet only has it on before 9:00 a.m.

Today is going to be so much fun, and the imp gets to spend the night with his grandparents tonight (which means I can finish my grading tomorrow before he comes home).

4 comments:

  1. Good for him, and tell I said Happy Birthday. I wish all parents allowed their children more time with the Grandparents....as much as requested. Wish my son were reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We alternate weekends between my mother and my in-laws. The kids adore their grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mousie. I'll tell him when he comes home from his grandparents' house this evening.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.