Friday, February 20, 2009

No sympathy.

That's what they deserve for caving to terrorists.

And before anyone says anything to me about "But they're innocent, and had no voice in what the Pakistani government decided," let me just say one thing:

Bullshit.

Muslims, all Muslims, are equally culpable for the actions of the hardliners. Until they get radically intolerant of the radically intolerant, they deserve every death that they're dealt by their own people.

And no, I no longer care if some of those victims are children. That's just that many fewer future terrorists.

Does that make me a nasty, intolerant racist? No. It doesn't. Not all of Middle Eastern descent are Muslim, and not all Muslims are Middle Eastern. Do I hate all Muslims? No, I don't. I don't hate them. What I feel is far too cold and analytical to be termed hatred. Do I care if every Muslim were to die tomorrow? Only in that I would sleep better at night, knowing that we won't see another September 11 from those cockroaches.

Intolerant I may be, but it's intolerant of an ideology that is nasty, vicious, and blood soaked. I do not now, nor have I ever, given a damn about the color of someone's skin. I have only ever cared about the content of individuals' character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.