Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry F^@#ing Christmas, Infidels

One of Britain's television channels will air a Christmas message from Iran's Ahmadinejad.

If it's actual good wishes and not a "fuck you, Infidels," message, I'll faint.

In any case, it doesn't matter what the nut says. Merry Christmas, everyone. I've got all I've ever wanted--my own family, my own home, and my son's health. I'd like peace on earth, or at least amongst my family, but I'll take what I can get.

May you receive God's blessings today, and every day, and may you never forget the Gift He gave us on the First Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.