Monday, January 19, 2015

More than ready to get back to normal, thanks.

So, I figured that since I'm done with the antibiotics, I'd be done with the queasy when faced with something hot or bitter, and I could have coffee. 

Nope.

I'd also have thought I'd be closer to being back on my feet at this point.  Again, nope.  I'm still pretty useless.  I'll get a little bit of energy, get up to do something, have a coughing spell, run out of oxygen, and the energy and everything I thought I was starting to recover goes poof. 

I need to get back on my feet.  I need to stop being useless.  I need to be able to get back to work, both at my job and at home. 

I have had an absolute gut full of this being sick shit.  I want it to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.