Monday, December 2, 2013

My last Monday for the year...

Semester ends on Friday, for fall '13.  Saturday, I'll grade the last of their stuff, and then I'll post their grades.

All they're doing this week is blogging--which means that they don't have to come to class, so long as they get their shit done (and I don't care either way if they do or don't--it's their grade, not mine).  So, this week, I'm just sitting in my classroom for four hours today and Wednesday, and three hours on Friday. 

Do you know how much I can write in four hours???  I'll be finished with Pendragon Resurgent by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.