Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Supper's taken care of, for tonight.

All before I had my coffee, too. 

Five small potatoes, scrubbed, sliced, and laid against the sides and bottom of the crock pot, a few handsfull of baby carrots on top of that, and a two and a half pound chuck roast on top of that.  Cooking that all day on low will put dinner around half past five.  And I won't have to stop whatever I'm doing later to figure out what to fix, then fix it.

And all before my coffee, too. 

Coffee's done, now, though.  I've got to finish getting ready for work, so I'll take it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.