Saturday, September 21, 2013

random ramblings

My in-laws are leaving for a vacation next week.  They requested another overnight visit with each of the grandkids, so the imp has gone to spend tonight, and the pixie will go to spend tomorrow night. 

We got the pixie a new potty chair.  The foam seat ring on her old one was...absorbent.  And starting to stink.  She's absolutely delighted with the new one--it's pink.  Almost violently so. 

I'm beginning to think that we need to find something else for the infestation we're having issues with.  It looked like the boric acid was working...at first.  Now?  Not so much.  I'm thinking we need to find some closed baits that the critters can't get into. 

I picked up the second set of papers from my Comp I class yesterday.  I picked up twenty papers--which means if I get ten graded today, and ten tomorrow, I can hand them back on Monday and have nothing to worry about for a week.

Well, nothing work-related, at least.  I've got something else on my mind.

Writing is still going pretty well.  We'll see what the finished first draft looks like before the beginning of October.  Mid October should see a revised draft done for my beta readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.