Monday, September 9, 2013

Done.

I finished grading late last night, and turned papers back to my students this morning.  Friday, my Comp II class will be peer reviewing the second paper to turn in on Monday. 

I have the rest of the week marginally free to write and catch up on housework.  So far, I've gotten the kids' clean clothes put away, my clean clothes put away, and the laundry done.  I've got the dishwasher unloaded and reloaded--it's ready to run when I can motivate myself to get back up again. 

Oh, and I finished another story chapter from Highway to Tartarus.  I've got one ready to work on as soon as I get done with the blog, here, and hope to get that one finished tonight.  I have a third one set up to write tomorrow, with a fourth (but closely related) one set up for tomorrow night or Wednesday during office hours. 

I really do think I can get the first draft finished before mid-September, and a second draft ready to place into my beta-readers' hands in mid-October.  I know TinCan Assassin is already planning to be a beta reader--not so sure about MSgt B this time, not with his work schedule (drop me an email or a comment if you want to).  If anyone else is interested, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.