Monday, October 22, 2012

Behind in my grading. Again.

I've spent the last several days trying to get what I need organized on my tiny netbook.  It hasn't been easy, because not only do I not have the blog addresses bookmarked, but I'm having trouble doing a lot between a buggy wireless card that hates Blackboard, kids suffering from allergy attacks, a husband suffering from allergy attacks, and allergies attacking me, I haven't had the time or the motivation to really sit down and get the blogs pulled and graded.  I haven't had the time or motivation to get my papers pulled up and graded.  And I really need to get my colleague's stuff pulled up and graded--which I plan to do in a few more minutes when Odysseus is done with his computer.

I teach for free.  They pay me to grade student work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.