Monday, August 16, 2010

Ready for classes next week...

I think that, unless I'm really needed, I won't ask for any more summer classes. They go way too fast, and this summer's seemed to have a lot more special snowflakes in it than I usually have.

Not to mention it leaves me feeling like I don't have quite enough time to get rested from teaching, and ready to teach fall classes.

In any case, though, I did get my textbook finished, and got my site adjusted to remove stuff that I put in the textbook. They don't need to be downloading and using the handouts, but ignoring the explanations of what they're supposed to be doing. And way too many of them do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.