Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Liar, liar.

Dick[weed] Blumenthal's opponent recently caught him in a huge lie: rather than serving in Vietnam (as he claimed), he actually got five--count 'em, FIVE--deferments, keeping him out of danger.

I respect those who served. I accept that there were "conscientious objectors" that got deferments or ran away to Canada. I may think they're cowardly wastes of space, but at least they didn't do a Jane Fonda.

Those who lied about serving? Those assmunches I do count as low as the traitorous whore that did a photo op with the Viet Cong.

In a perfect world, it would kill his political career. In ours? Dhimmicites still support him. It's not surprising, really. If you look at it, we've had Bill "I ran away to Canada" Clinton (don't get me wrong, I do like the guy), John "Fuck the soldiers" Kerry, and John "Marines are murder machines" Murtha (RIP) lionized by the Dhimmicrites. I guess Mr. Dick "I lied about my deferments" Blumenthal would fit right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.