Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Too busy to blog

I keep trying to find time to post, but coming up really short. Up until last week, I was setting up my online composition 1 class. That's done, but I came up with the brilliant idea to make my students blog. That's going to take up a lot of time to monitor.

On top of that, the baby is starting to get up on his hands and knees. He's kind of seal-flopping: getting up, moving his hands out of the way, and using his legs to propel him forward. He's going to be crawling in absolutely no time, and then I really won't have time to breathe.

3 comments:

  1. He's so cuddly and adorable, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always thought that setting up blog(s) for students is a great idea!

    Not only does it enhance their
    writing skills but it gives grand parents, etc. a chance to read
    about their grand kids, etc. on the net!

    Go for it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he's cuddly and adorable, M, but he's also loud, demanding, and ornery as one would expect, given his parentage.

    As for the blogs...I passed the suggestion that their families might enjoy them, OCM.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.