Friday, August 15, 2008

I don't know what to think about this.

Is she an idiot, or does she have solid brass ovaries the size of mountains?

Late last night, just before I went to bed, I saw a story about a Georgian TV reporter, Tamara Urushadze, who was doing a live report about the situation. She came under Russain sniper fire. Everyone else took cover, but she didn't. She was hit in the arm, and, after a few minutes, finished the live, outdoor report!

I'm not sure if I think she's a hero or an idiot. I'm kind of leaning toward hero.

2 comments:

  1. This is one gusty lady to still report even under fire. She did what any male news report would have done keep the camera's rolling. Strong woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it did need to be reported. While I'm not sure if the action was fueled by courage or stupidity, I think that, since she didn't get killed, we can call it courage.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.