Monday, October 23, 2017

Now available in Kindle:

(And yes, I have set it available to read for free on Kindle Unlimited--just like all of my other books--for those of you who are curious, but don't want to shell out a few bucks to buy them)



This went live last night.  My cover artist is on Facebook, paints a lot, and sells her work.  If you're interested in looking her up, her name is Rhonda Palmer.

I fully credit Dorothy Grant with the cover copy/description of the book.  Mine sucked.  Big time.

I am getting back to writing The Schrodinger Paradox.  I know exactly where it's going, and may have part 3 done before the end of the month.  Maybe.  I also have papers coming due as of tomorrow. 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I added something like 2K words on the last run through, fleshing things out here and there. Hope you enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. Got my copy! Going to give it a read through and then give you a review and a blog post.

    Really looking forward to reading Paradox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see you release another Modern Gods book, I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.