Monday, February 2, 2015

One down, one to go.

I finished grading the papers for my 8:00 a.m. class, last night.  Twenty-four students per class times two classes means 48 papers.  I'm down to one class, just 24 papers to go.  Twelve tonight, and twelve tomorrow night means I can hand papers back on Wednesday.

Unfortunately, I don't get to rely on my usual crutch, this time: my printer ran out of toner, which means no rubrics until I get a new toner cartridge...which should be arriving sometime Wednesday. 

So.  The plan is to grade twelve papers tonight, starting with the ones turned in on the course site platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.