Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hate this dangerously hot weather.

I really wish I could have had the imp and pixie outside all day.  They're both running around and screaming like crazy things.  Inside.  If I could have them doing that outside, it wouldn't be trapped by walls and echoing in my skull.  And they'd have worn themselves out, and be settling down, by now.  I'm more than ready for them to settle the hell down. 

I think I'm going to have a nice little drink, after the little twerps go to bed.  Much as I love them, sometimes, when they're cooped up by the weather, they kind of drive me around the bend. 

2 comments:

  1. No clouds here. But not 100+ either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No clouds, low humidity, but hovering right at triple digit temps, with well into triple digit heat indices. Dangerous to run around like a crazy thing without being in at least a sprinkler--and we don't have an outside faucet for such. Damn it.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.