Friday, July 31, 2026

Kids! Kids in colonies!

 I managed a thing.  No, it's not finishing the new Modern Gods book.  Nor is it the novel about the kid embarking on life befriending Von Newman entity that took over a Chevy Silverado.  

Instead, I've managed to get ambushed by enough short stories to put together a themed collection.  The stories that ambushed me have protagonists varying in age between eight and seventeen, all boys, and all of the stories should be readable--and enjoyable--by pretty much any age or sex. 

How do I know that last?  My daughter's enjoyed the ones she's read.  And she's planning on beta reading the rest.   

The collection's titled A Sunny Day on Ganymede, and it contains five stories.   It's up for pre-order, now, and will be released in late August, to give me time to address any issues Pixie spots in reading.  

Cheers, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.