Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Please don't do this.

President Trump has won re-election.  Fair and square.  By a fucking landslide.  

 Except...except for mail-in votes, technology "glitches" preventing precincts from counting their votes, and other such.  Except for blatant and obvious fraud.  

I really don't want to see what happens next, when the stolen election is contested by extra-legal means.  I really don't.  I don't want to see the legal system applied as a weapon against people who aren't fucking criminal communists.  I don't want to see it applied as a weapon at all.  

Nor do I want to see what happens when most of America wakes up.  

 It's going to be beyond fucking ugly.

I don't want this.  I really, really, really don't want this.  

4 comments:

  1. We may not have an answer until December...sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as the fraud is brought to light and overturned, I can wait. I really don't want this to go past the soap box and ballot box.

      Delete
  2. Nor do I. But if they mean to burn it to the ground, let them do it now. Let's get the balkanization of the U.S. done now. There's no chance in hell I'm going to live under Venezuelan/communist type rule. I'll go to my grave first. At my age and skill level, I won't last long. But I'll be damned if I give it to them without a fight. That's why I also really, really don't want this either. One Civil War in this country was enough. Frankly, I'm really afraid of where this is headed. Really afraid.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.