Wednesday, September 11, 2019

I have been seething.

I have been seething since last November. 

As fast as our current POTUS is working to undo the last fuck-up's policies, there are a few he can't undo as easily. 

Eighty thousand Muslims settled in one place.  To the point where they elected two adders into the House of Representatives. 

Today, it kind of boiled over for me.  Because some people did something.

And the whore who said this now has citizenship.  So does the slut who wrapped herself in the Palestinian flag (whatever Palestine is supposed to be--it isn't, and never was, a country).  That can't easily be undone.

Honestly, at this point, I'm thankful--to the bottom of my soul--I'm no longer teaching.  I no longer have to pretend I'm not watching the middle easterners more carefully while giving them A's to get them the hell out of my classroom without wasting the effort to grade plagiarized papers.  It was really hard, especially at this point in every fall semester, to keep smiling and pretend that I'd forgotten.

I haven't.

 How can anybody forget?  How can any real American forget what that ideology did?  How can any real American forget that Tlaib's people (and likely she, herself) danced in the street in celebration of the towers going from whole and beautiful to burnt, blood-stained debris?  How can any American forget that most of the Muslim world joined her in celebrating the loss of lives from eight-some-odd countries on those four flights? 

Real Americans haven't forgotten. 

Traitors, on the other hand...

...we seem to have an overabundance of those in Washington, DC, in the State Department, and in university faculty and administrations. 

I won't forget.  I can't forget.  I have a grudge.

6 comments:

  1. You aren't the only one. Trust me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and I'm thankful for how many feel the same way. Gives me some hope for our nation.

      Delete
  2. Not a grudge but Cold Rage and Hot Hatred.

    Spin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hate's as cold and calculating as my rage. And I'll hold that grudge forever.

      Delete
    2. I will forgive and forget them as soon as I forgive that traitor Jane Fonda. Which will be when hell freezes over. Some things you cannot apologize for.
      I have a son currently serving on a ship, in the Gulf of Oman, to keep check on Iran. He was due to get out of the Navy after 6 years back in April, but he extended his hitch so he could go with his shipmates to defend our country. He has a wife and a daughter at home waiting for him.
      You can bet that I am watching things closely. And that I am also watching our government closely too.

      Delete
    3. I feel the same way, my friend. Me, too. Governments are untrustworthy at best, and hostile to the people at worst. I fear that ours is headed toward "hostile" quickly.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.