Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Kids are up to granny's today...

Time to bust my ass cleaning house, again.  Once I get a priority list put together, at least. 

One of the things I absolutely want done today is to get the heirloom dining table (65" long, about 55-60" wide with both leaves up, 24" with the leaves down) taken to storage, and our new table and bench put together and in place. 

We shall see if that actually does get accomplished, or if I'll have the boxes leaning in places as out of the way as I can get them for another week.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Everything but the table and bench put together. I'll try to get that done this weekend (along with cleaning up the mess left by cleaning, if you know what I mean).

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.