Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ow, ow, ow...

I managed to bend my left middle fingernail backwards, about an eighth of an inch behind where it attaches to flesh, trying to unload the washer into the dryer.  I have a load dry, now, but every time I bump my finger wrong, it hurts bad enough to make me piss myself. 

So, I'm writing.  In the last hour, I've gotten 1,500 words written.  But my arms and wrists are hurting, since I sketched it out long hand (that hurts less bad with my painful fingernail) before I typed it up.  I am pretty sure I'm going to make my goal of getting around 10K-15K words written this week, since I got 3,000 words written between yesterday and today.  I may even manage to surpass my goal.  Who knows. 

I'm going to probably work on getting more done tonight--I doubt I'll feel like writing after the dentist's appointment I've got tomorrow.  I'd been working on getting teeth fixed a year and a half ago, and abruptly ran out of the money to do something like half of what needed done.  I've got the capability, now--I just need to get it done. 

Needless to say, I am not looking forward to this.  I need about two more old amalgam fillings replaced, since they're just about to fall out anyway.  The dentist says he's actually surprised that they've held on for as long as they have (20 years for some of them, a little longer for others--my newest one is 15 years old). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.