Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I'm still alive, here--

--just very, very busy.  I've been trying to catch up on things that I let slide when everybody got sick last week, and trying to get my grading done.  I want to get that finished by tomorrow, because I need some extra days of doing nothing before I pick up the next papers on my imp's birthday (which will be celebrated amongst family the weekend before). 

And the pixie is still sick: hacking and coughing, running snot, and running a low-grade fever, which I'm disinclined to treat since letting it run its course will help her get over whatever she's got faster.  If it spikes, that changes, but for now...yeah. 

Any case, I've still got a little bit more to do to catch up with housework, and then I have just about 20 more papers to grade.  Best get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.